Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver Download – Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX377
OS compatibility & system requirement – Canon PIXMA MX377 drivers :
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP2 or later – Mac OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux
Setup aplication driver for Canon PIXMA MX377 multifunction printers.
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.