Canon PIXMA MG3220
Detail information file :
OS – Windows :
Driver file name : mast-win-mg3200-1_0-ucd.exe
Driver file version : 1.0
Driver file size : 22.93 MB
OS – Mac OS :
Printer driver :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-mg3200-10_84_2_0-ea13.dmg
Driver file version : 10.84.2.0
Driver file size : 12.26 MB
Scanner driver :
Driver file name : msd_-mac-mg3200-19_0_0a-ea11.dmg
Driver file version : 19.0.0a
Driver file size : 27.14 MB
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32bit/64bit)
OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7 (Printer Driver)
OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7 (Scanner Driver)