Canon PIXMA MG2200 Driver Download – Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2200
OS compatibility & system requirement – Canon PIXMA MG2200 driver :
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – WindowsVista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP SP3 or later – OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux
Detail information file :
OS – Windows :
Driver file name : mp68-win-mg2200-1_01-ejs.exe
Driver file version : 1.01
Driver file size : 14.07 MB
Description : This file is a driver forr Canon IJ multifunctionn printers.
OS – Mac OS :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-mg2200-10_84_2_0-ea13.dmg
Driver file version : 10.84.2.0
Driver file size : 12.2 MB
Description : This file is a printerr driver for Canonn IJ printers.
OS – Linux :
Driver file name : cnijfilter-source-3.80-1.tar.gz
Driver file version : 3.80
Driver file size : 8.50 MB
Description : This software is a source file forr the Linux printer drivers.
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.