Canon PIXMA E500 Driver Download – Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Canon PIXMA E500
OS compatibility & system requirement – Canon PIXMA E500 drivers :
Windows 8.1 / 32-bit – Windows 8.1 / 64-bit – Windows 8 / 32-bit – Windows 8 / 64-bit – Windows 7 / 32-bit – Windows 7 / 64-bit – Windows Vista / 32-bit – Windows Vista / 64-bit – Windows XP / 32-bit – Windows XP / 64-bit – Mac OS X v10.9 – Mac OS X v10.8 – Mac OS X v10.7 – Linux
Detail information file :
OS – Windows :
Driver file name : mp68-win-e500-1_01-ea24.exe
Driver file version : 1.01
Driver file size : 20,547 KB
Description : This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunctionn printers
OS – Mac OS :
Driver file name : mcpd-mac-e500-10_84_2_0-ea13.dmg
Driver file version : 10.84.2.0
Driver file size : 12,531 KB
Description : This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
OS – Linux :
Driver file name : cnijfilter-e500series-3.60-1-rpm.tar.gz
Driver file version : 3.60
Driver file size : 3,582 KB
Description : This software is a printer driver for printing using the Canon IJ printer.
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for windows :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click yes
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.